Membership is on an annual basis, subscription be deducted from my NHS salary or paid in full upon joining. i.e. Staff Services membership fee of £65 is paid in advance or the £65 fee is deducted in intervals of £1.25 weekly. it being is non-refundable and may be varied. That deduction to continue when moving between Trusts. (For administration reasons minimum membership is for 1 calendar year, annually, from 1st January to 31st December. Subsequent years renewed automatically from 1st January). If joining at anytime in the year membership applies for the remaining part of the that year and subsequent year. Membership is for a minimum of 12 months upon first joining.
Please note: Staff Services facility works with the cooperation and agreement of Salary & Wages Department hence governed by our arrangement with them which only allows appropriate cancellation requests to be accepted and processed 10th November to 10th Dec. This is required primarily to allow for workflow pressures and enable Salary & Wages Dept to process cancellations in time before the start of subsequent year. It should be noted that Salary and Wages Dept do not respond to Membership queries and are referred back to Staff Services.
Update of member details. Contact details are used to receive updates from Staff Services and our service providers of latest benefits. In order to receive correspondence / benefits details delivered to the correct address, please keep Staff Services informed of contact address changes. Any administration costs will not be refunded. Members please remember to keep us up to date with any changes to your address as we cannot guarantee you will receive future information, card or benefits book.
Membership card & pack will be sent to the work address as supplied or updated by the member. If a member has subsequently changed address please inform Staff Services ASAP. If the member has not informed Staff Services of updated address we can supply replacement card & book at cost (see below).
Loss or replacement membership card. Please note replacements cards or books are available at minimum charge of £5 each, payable via cash or PayPal and can be obtained by contacting our office.
Staff Services facility works with the cooperation and agreement of Salary & wages Department. Membership is on an annual basis, e.g. January to Dec. subscription to be deducted from NHS salary or paid in full upon joining with deductions in intervals. This is required primarily to allow for workflow pressures and enable Salary & Wages Dept to process cancellations in time before the start of subsequent year. This allows us to keep the fee as low as £1.25 weekly. Cancellation requests are requests should be made at start of Dec. At that time please do not contact S & W directly as request will be referred back to you to contact Staff Services to process
Due to present pandemic Covid 19 Current details may be subject to change.
Membership subscription is non-refundable and may be varied. deductions will continue when moving between trusts (Minimum membership is for 1 calendar year, annually from 1st January to 31st December. Subsequent year renewed automatically, cancellation requests only processed 1st December to 31st December), Cancellation is made via the Staff Services office only. Communication from Staff Services and service providers of latest benefits will be emailed on a regular basis. Every effort is made to keep members’ details up to date, but the onus is on the member to keep us informed of contact address changes, otherwise we cannot guarantee correspondence / Benefits Directory to be delivered to the correct address.
Members please remember to keep us up to date with any changes to your address as we cannot guarantee you will receive future information, card or benefits book.
New membership card & book pack will be sent to the work address as supplied or updated by the member. If a member has subsequently changed address please check ASAP at their previous address as supplied to Staff Services. This is where membership pack will have been sent. If the member has not informed Staff Services of updated address we can supply replacement card & book at cost (see below).
Please note replacements cards or books are available at minimum charge of £5 each, payable via cash or paypal and can be obtained by contacting our office
COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Staff Services, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by STAFF SERVICES relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Staff Services, D Floor, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7AB
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Where a coupon or token is necessary for entry, residents of Northern Ireland only may send a stamped self addressed envelope to Staff Services, D Floor, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7AB for a free copy of such token or coupons.
Refer a friend Refer a colleague to Join Staff Services, obtain £10 M&S gift voucher*, purchase a car, obtain a mortgage, obtain £50 voucher**. *When your friend or colleague, who has signed up to Staff Services, has been deducted their first monthly subscription you will be sent your M&S voucher. **At the time of the application you must have been named on that application, online or hard copy, as recommending. No recommendation can be accommodated / added retrospectively. This scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional benefit offered. It is not limited to NHS staff. The scheme is not limited to recommending only one friend.
Membership benefits are provided by Staff Services Ltd, previous being the Staff Association.
If any, or all, of the services, at any stage, cannot be provided by Staff Services Ltd the facilities can be provided by another provider or partner organisation provided benefits remain similar. The fee charged should remain or less than the existing for minimum of 1 calendar year. In regard to Services: All offers, facilities, & publicised material & when joining, or ongoing, are subject to change and availability.