I authorise & agree the following: Membership subscription be deducted from my NHS salary, it being is non-refundable and may be varied. That deduction to continue when moving between Trusts. (For administration reasons minimum membership is for 1 calendar year, annually, from 1st January to 31st December. Subsequent years renewed automatically from 1st January). My contact details being used to receive updates from Staff Services and our service providers of latest benefits. In order to receive correspondence / Benefits Directory be delivered to the correct address, keep Staff Services informed of contact address changes. Any administration costs will not be refunded.
Membership subscription is non-refundable and may be varied. deductions will continue when moving between trusts (Minimum membership is for 1 calendar year, annually from 1st January to 31st December. Subsequent year renewed automatically, cancellation requests only processed 1st December to 31st December), Cancellation is made via the Staff Services office only. Communication from Staff Services and service providers of latest benefits will be emailed on a regular basis. Every effort is made to keep members’ details up to date, but the onus is on the member to keep us informed of contact address changes, otherwise we cannot guarantee correspondence / Benefits Directory to be delivered to the correct address.
Members please remember to keep us up to date with any changes to your address as we cannot guarantee you will receive future information, card or benefits book.
New membership card & book pack will be sent to the work address as supplied or updated by the member. If a member has subsequently changed address please check ASAP at their previous address as supplied to Staff Services. This is where membership pack will have been sent. If the member has not informed Staff Services of updated address we can supply replacement card & book at cost (see below).
Please note replacements cards or books are available at minimum charge of £5 each, payable via cash or paypal and can be obtained by contacting our office
COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Staff Services, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by STAFF SERVICES relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Staff Services, D Floor, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7AB
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Where a coupon or token is necessary for entry, residents of Northern Ireland only may send a stamped self addressed envelope to Staff Services, D Floor, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7AB for a free copy of such token or coupons.
The membership is on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December. It is automatically renewed each year. The minimum term for subscription, as stated on: the Application forms, Membership Terms T & C, our website and in the back of the membership booklet, is 12 months. To clarify, if you are in the first 12 months, it is required to honour the 12 month policy. If already into the subsequent year/s, you have renewed for the full year.
You will appreciate the small membership fee required allows us to offer a vast range of savings but the administration of the scheme is primarily in initially providing the setup, card etc , as well as ongoing service throughout the year.
In addition scheme works with the cooperation and agreement of Salary & wages Department hence governed by our arrangement with them which only allows cancellation at the end of the year.
Cancellations are accepted from 12thNovember each year to 31th December. These dates are agreed with Salary & Wages to allow for cancellation before the start of following year. Cancellation forms can be obtained by contacting our office at directly by email between 1thNovember to 31th December.
It should be noted. The new membership details and card will be posted after 12th Dec. Any cancellation form received after 12th December and before 31st Dec requires the full pack to be returned to Staff Services intact before salary deductions can cease the following month. After the 31st Dec it is taken that the new membership year has begun as members can access full range of benefits.
Salary & Wages department do not accept cancellation requests directly and any such requests will be returned requesting the request be directed to Staff Services.
If you’re an existing member of Staff Services and know a friend / colleague who’s interested in saving money, you can obtain a £10 gift voucher, for M&S, if you recommend them to join Staff Services.
When your friend or colleague, who has signed up to Staff Services, has been deducted their first monthly subscription you will be sent your M&S voucher.
At the time of the application you must have been named on that application, online or hard copy, as recommending.
No recommendation can be accommodated / added retrospectively.
You will be sent an email asking you to confirm your correct work address, any voucher cannot be sent until address is confirmed.
The M&S voucher will then be posted to you. This scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional benefit offered. It is not limited to NHS staff.
The scheme is not limited to recommending only one friend.