BEST TIME TO MORTGAGE / REMORTGAGE ? INTEREST RATES AT RECORD LOW!
Our exclusive financial planning partner, has a fast and efficient process to simplify your ability to obtain a mortgage, whether you are buying your first home, or hoping to save money on your current mortgage
Available to all local Health & Social Care staff in N. Ireland and their families, not just Staff Services members. Our service is open to GP practices , Dental practices, and Pharmacies.
Now Available to all NHS staff. Staff Services offer 1 year FREE Membership
- Flexible appointment times available – alternatively a 20-minute telephone fact find process available if face to face doesn’t suit initially or with Skype link.
- You will deal with an experienced and fully qualified local financial planning expert from start to finish – no call centres
- Normally less than 24-hour decision in principle, high success rate for approvals and quicker than average mortgage offer times.
- Access to over 50 lenders for first time buyers, home movers, remortgage customers & buy to let applicants.
Staff Services, working exclusively in partnership with well-respected local financial planning business, with branches across Northern Ireland are delighted to be able to offer an exclusive mortgage package for all Staff Services members. Offering a free initial consultation, the benefit of more than 20 years’ experience in financial services, you can avail of jargon-free, honest face to face advice from a local expert, to help you with your mortgage.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, STAFF SERVICES IS LOCAL!
What’s in it for Staff Services members?
- A free initial financial consultation
- Free membership of Staff Services for 1year
- Receive useful guides and financial news
What our partner mortgage provider can do for me?
- At retirement planning when you are leaving the NHS pension
- Savings and investments advice
- Life, critical illness and income protection
The value of investments may fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
*Terms and conditions apply. Contact us for details*