A MORTGAGE IN YOUR OWN TIME?
Our exclusive financial planning partner, Nurture Financial, has a fast and efficient process to simplify your ability to obtain a mortgage, whether you are buying your first home, or hoping to save money on your current mortgage
Available to all local Health & Social Care Trust staff and their families, not just Staff Services members.
We provide 1 year’s FREE membership of Staff Services when you become a client of Nurture Financial!
- Flexible appointment times available – alternatively a 20-minute telephone fact find process available if face to face doesn’t suit initially
- You will deal with an experienced and fully qualified local financial planning expert from start to finish – no call centres
- Normally less than 24-hour decision in principle, high success rate for approvals and quicker than average mortgage offer times.
- Access to over 50 lenders for first time buyers, home movers, remortgage customers & buy to let applicants.
About our partner:
Scottish Provident Building, 6 Donegall Square West, Belfast, BT1 6JH
Tel: 02890 912877
Mob: 07818 895500
Staff Services, working exclusively in partnership with well-respected local financial planning business, Nurture Financial, are delighted to be able to offer an exclusive mortgage package for all Staff Services members. Offering a free initial consultation, the benefit of more than 20 years’ experience in financial services, you can avail of jargon-free, honest face to face advice from a local expert, to help you with your mortgage.
What’s in it for Staff Services members?
- A free initial financial consultation
- Free membership of Staff Services for 1year
- Receive useful guides and financial news
What can Nurture Financial do for me?
- At retirement planning when you are leaving the NHS pension
- Savings and investments advice
- Life, critical illness and income protection
Nurture Financial is a trading name of Milecross Financial Solutions Ltd. Milecross Financial Solutions Ltd is an appointed representative of Openwork Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
The value of investments may fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.