BIG BRAND SAVINGS FOR STAFF SERVICES MEMBERS
brings you over 60 high street retailers and grocers who offer up to 12% discount on everyday spending including: Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer, Asda, Currys- PC World, Starbucks, Boots, B&Q, River Island &Primark.
Your discount is available by purchasing a pre-paid Shopping Card in advance via the Membership Plus website.
How to order Shopping Cards:
- Browse through the available offers by using the search bar or by clicking on the ‘Shopping Cards’ tab on the website, and select the retailer of your choice.
- Create a quick account on our dedicated Shopping Card website by following the on-screen instructions. If you have visited the website before, then simply login using your username & password.
(NB you may have used a different log in username a password for the store/ gift cardssection)
-If this is your first time, then you will need to register using the registration code.
- Load credit onto your chosen card and your discount will be applied. -Your discount will be applied when adding the gift card to your shopping basket.
-Your gift cards will then be sent to your home address ready for you to use in store.
We suggest you order more than one card at a time as the small postage will be the same
- Receive your Shopping Card in the post or your digital code in your email inbox.
- Use your discounted Shopping Card in-store or online to purchase goods from the retailer.
- The majority of cards are reloadable meaning you can save each time you top up, and an increasing number are now available as digital codes saving you even more money and time!
There are great savings to be made, especially off grocery shopping but members need to order a shopping card for the specific retailer from the Membership Plus website, not just walk into Tesco, M&S etc with the Membership Plus card. Members need to order a shopping card for the specific retailer from the Membership Plus website. www.membershipplus.co.uk/staffservices
Orders over £200 must be placed over the telephone.
A small postage cost applies for physical cards, however reloadable cards do not incur further postage costs when topping up. There are no postage costs for digital codes.
Visa/Mastercard Credit Cards incur a 1.2% handling charge and American Express incurs a 2.85% processing charge. Debit card, bank transfer or cheques incur no fees. The above fees are correct at the time of print but may be liable to change.