FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS OR JUST A REMORTGAGE
STAFF SERVICES Financial & Legal providers have a process to speed up and simplify your ability to obtain a mortgage & conveyance in express time AND save you money
Available to all NHS staff and their families, not just Staff Services members. Nb. We provide 1 year's FREE membership of Staff Services included!
- No appointment necessary - telephone fact find process taking 20 minutes
- A dedicated and fully qualified locally based case manager from start to finish
- Normally less than 24-hour decision in principle, high success rate for approvals and quicker than average mortgage offer times.
- Access to the whole intermediary market for first time buyers, home movers, re mortgage, & buy to let applicants.
Available to all NHS staff and their families, not just Staff Services members.
1 year's FREE membership of Staff Services included!
About our providers:
Scottish Provident Building, 6 Donegall Square West, Belfast, BT1 6JH Tel: 02890 912877
Mob: 07818 895500
Staff Services, working exclusively in partnership with well-respected local financial planning business, Nurture Financial, are delighted to be able to offer an exclusive mortgage package for all Staff Services members. Offering a free initial consultation, the benefit of more than 20 years experience in financial services, you can avail of jargon-free, honest face to face advice from a local expert, to help you with your mortgage.
What's in it for Staff Services members?
- A free initial financial consultation
- Free membership of Staff Sercicesfor 1year
- Receive useful guides and financial news
The value of investments may fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
What can Nurture Financial do for me?
Savings and investments advice
Life, critical illness and income protection
NHS pension advice
Nurture Financial is a trading name of Milecross Financial Solutions Ltd. Milecross Financial Solutions Ltd is an appointed representative of Openwork Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the FInancial Conduct Authority
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org